The Vision Fund is how we as a church family join together to support our King’s Park vision to be a City on a Hill and a Light to the Nations. We are trusting God to raise $300,000 by November of 2019. Will you prayerfully consider a generous contribution to the Vision of King’s Park?
We have identified a number of priorities for the goal we have set for the current season.
City On A Hill: Focuses on ministry opportunities inside King’s Park and in our local community. We are believing to raise $150,000 for these projects.
- Children: raising funds for classroom upgrades and curriculum investment to serve families of King’s Park and reach families in our community
- Life Center: inner-city ministry to children and families at the Cornwallis Housing community
- Family Ministry: funds to support our ministries to Men, Women, Marriage and Young Professionals
- AED equipment and safety training for our volunteers and staff to be prepared in case of medical emergencies on our premises
- Guest signage on the highway, around the parking lot and other building upgrades
- Sunday Morning Worship Experience: upgrading equipment to enhance the worship experience
- Plans for a Ministry Internship
Light to the Nations: Focuses on projects and needs outside of the King’s Park community. We are believing to raise $150,000 for these projects.
- Church Planting: Supporting current and future site congregations or church plants, both national and international, especially as we send the Kiefers to Paris, France, also including Chicago, New York, Taiwan and site congregations. We also set aside funds to be available for future sites or church plants.
- Compassion: Supporting orphans through the African Children’s Choir and the Adoption Fund. We also desire to help fund the House of Mercy Clothing Closet & Food Pantry connected with our Hispanic congregation and the Refugee outreach in our Raleigh congregation.
- Jordan Lewis Missions (JLM) is a ministry of King’s Park established to honor the life and legacy of Jordan Lewis. JLM supports indigenous ministry teams focused on reaching unreached people groups (UPG’s) who have yet to hear about Jesus.
Thanks to everyone who gave to last year’s Vision Fund, we saw over $320,000 poured into advancing the Vision. Those funds allowed us as a church family to accomplish various projects such as new flooring on the Lower Level, upgrades to our parking lot lighting, funding a church building in India through Jordan Lewis Missions and much more.