We have resumed our Sunday morning in-person services and we are asking anyone planning to attend to pre-register. Please visit our COVID-19 In-Person Gathering page for details on the changes we’ve made to our service. It includes everything you need to know before returning to the building.
We are aware that the Governor’s mandate has given churches an exemption with regard to gathering size, but we feel it’s important to take the extra step of pre-registration in our attempts to exercise caution. Click here to register after reviewing our guidelines for attending in person.
KING’S PARK AT HOME
We are no longer posting our livestream on Facebook. We will continue to stream to YouTube, but we have turned off the ability to chat there. We encourage you to join the chat at kingspark.org/live.
- Dec. 6 – We will resume registration for Sunday services
- Dec. 9 – Blood Drive
- Dec. 13, 16 – Prayers of Blessing online prayer ministry event
- Dec. 24 – Christmas Eve Service (please register)
We host a daily prayer conference call using the content from UNITE714. To participate, call 919-551-8101. Schedule: Monday – Saturday 12pm – 12:30pm | Sunday 9am – 9:30am
Life Groups offer us an opportunity to grow together in a small group setting. They allow us to connect with other members of our congregation and people from around the Triangle as we explore a variety of interests and topics together.
- Are you interested in leading a life group in 2021? Click here for details on becoming a leader.
- If you’re a leader who needs to renew your group, you can do so here.
- If you participated in a life group this semester, please complete this survey by December 6th.
- The semester has ended. Groups will return in January.
- Check out our online directory to find the group that’s right for you.
Our Kid’s Ministry has not reopened in person yet, but your kids are welcome to join you for service in the sanctuary if you’re attending in person.
- KID’S MINISTRY VIDEOS ARE BACK! Find new videos on the Kid’s Ministry page each week.
- We have life groups available for parents and kids. You can find these details on our Kid’s Ministry page at kingspark.org/kids.
Our youth group has resumed meeting on Wednesday nights from 7-8:30 PM. The meeting is outside if the weather is over 50 degrees and inside the Fellowship Hall if it is under 50 degrees. The Friday meetings have been canceled.
If you’re interested in using your gifts and talents to serve our church and community, Growth Track is the first step. We invite you to attend Growth Track from home via Zoom Chat on Sundays at 12:15, beginning again in January. Visit the Growth Track page for instructions.
- There is no Growth Track during December.
- You can give securely online through PushPay. You can use this service to make a one-time gift or set up recurring giving.
- You can also mail in your gift to King’s Park International Church, PO Box 13892, Durham, NC 27709.
- Visit our Vision Fund page for updates on our Vision Fund.
College students, we know many of you have returned home to the area. We’d like to invite you to participate in our campus ministry chapters at UNC, Duke and NCCU even if you are not a student at those schools. If you’re interested, visit kingspark.org/campus and complete the “Get Connected” form. We’ll follow up with details on how you can participate.
We encourage you to continue serving our local community! Here are the current opportunities:
- We’re hosting another Red Cross Blood Drive from 10am to 3pm on Dec. 9. You can sign up for a slot here.
- Meet the Community Outreach team online for prayer every last Sunday of the month at 11:30 AM. Please join the Community Outreach Life Group to receive the Zoom details.
- Our House of Mercy food pantry distributes food to our community every Wednesday from 5-6. There are opportunities for volunteers to set up from 3:30-4:30 and to help distribute from 4:45-6:15. Please join the Community Outreach Life Group if you’d like additional details on signing up to volunteer. Click here to contribute financially to House of Mercy.