Things are changing rapidly from day-to-day. Please visit this page for the most updated information regarding changes at the church. [Last update: 3/22/2020]
Here are this week’s updates to this page. Find specific details in the sections below. See the bottom of this page for changes to event dates.
- [3/22/20] Our Sunday kids ministry videos have moved
- [3/22/20] We invite you to participate in the Unite714 prayer movement
- [3/26/20] Growth Track is available via Zoom Chat
- [3/26/20] Youth group is meeting via Zoom Chat
Church will be held online only. Our doors will be closed, but we look forward to worshipping with you every week during our live stream. Watch us here on the website, on our Facebook page or on YouTube Sunday at 10AM. The video recording will remain available online and you can also listen to the podcast.
We will host a daily prayer conference call using the content from our Lenten Prayer and Fasting Card. To participate, call 919-551-8101.
Schedule: Monday – Saturday 12pm – 12:30pm | Sunday 9am – 9:30am
We are joining believers around the world for UNITE714, a global prayer movement. Click here to download this week’s prayer guide. Set your alarm to pray at 7:14 AM and/or 7:14 PM.
If you need prayer or pastoral care, please use the King’s Park Pastoral Care form.
- If you are a Life Group leader, we encourage you to use Zoom or Google Hangouts to keep your group going even when you can’t meet in person. Please note we have suspended all room requests for rooms at the church.
- If you are a member of a Life Group, your leaders will be contacting you soon.
We love our kids! We will include a video lesson for your children each Sunday. Please visit kingspark.org/kids to watch.
Our youth group has been meeting Sundays at 2 and Wednesdays at 7 via Zoom. Parents, click here to be added to the Youth email list to make sure you have access to the Zoom links.
If you’re interested in using your gifts and talents to serve our church and community, Growth Track is the first step. We invite you to attend Growth Track from home via Zoom Chat on Sundays at 12:15. Visit the Growth Track page for instructions.
We encourage you to continue serving our local community! Here are the current opportunities:
- Thank you for your support of Durham Public Schools. Over 800 people filled out the volunteer form and they will respond soon updating people on opportunities. Here at King’s Park, we are evaluating other opportunities to serve our community and we will post those here. If you or families that you know need meals please go to https://support-bullcityschools.netlify.com/ to request meals from Durham Public Schools.
STAY CONNECTED ONLINE
- Sign up for our eNewsletter
- Youtube (NEW!)
- Our Women’s Facebook group
- Our King’s Park Community on Facebook
- Use the following hashtags: #kingsparkdurham #kingsparkathome
The following events have been rescheduled:
- Growth Track Intensive – Saturday, May 23rd
- Men’s Brunch “Marriage, Sex and Parenting” – Saturday, June 20th
- 5th Sunday Baptism – May 31st
The following events have been canceled:
- April 1st – Worship Wednesday
- April 5th – Palm Sunday Outreach (This is a great time to serve seniors who live around you through checking on them or picking up groceries while we are in this time of quarantine!)
- April 10th – Good Friday Service & Outreach Project