Please visit this page for the most updated information regarding changes at the church. [Last update: 6/28/2020]
Here are the most recent updates to this page. Find specific details in the sections below. See the bottom of this page for changes to event dates.
- [6/28/2020] Sunday Service details updated
- [6/28/2020] Men’s Gathering details added
- [6/28/2020] Growth Track update
- [6/28/2020] House of Mercy donation update
6/28/20 Update: We will continue our in-person services. We are asking everyone who plans to attend to pre-register by Wednesday. Please visit our Regathering page for all the details.
We will continue offering our livestream for those of you who don’t plan to return just yet. Watch us here on the website, on our Facebook page or on YouTube Sunday at 10AM. The video recording will remain available online and you can also listen to the podcasts.
ONLINE MEN’S GATHERING
Men, come be refreshed and refueled at our next Men’s Gathering, which will be held over Zoom. Register at kingspark.org/men by Tuesday, July 7th. We will send the Zoom details by email.
We will feature a panel discussion on marriage, sex and parenting. Our panelists will include Pastor Reggie, Tony Parham, Pastor Eric, Ary Bush, Barron Damon, Kirk Metty and Jerry Tucker.
- We will host a daily prayer conference call using the content from our UNITE714. To participate, call 919-551-8101. Schedule: Monday – Saturday 12pm – 12:30pm | Sunday 9am – 9:30am
If you need prayer or pastoral care, please use the King’s Park Pastoral Care form.
- Life Groups are continuing. Please check kingspark.org/groups to find one.
- If you are a Life Group leader, we encourage you to use Zoom or Google Hangouts to keep your group going even when you can’t meet in person.
We love our kids! We will include a video lesson for your children each Sunday. Please visit kingspark.org/kids to watch.
Our youth group has been meeting Sundays at 2 and Wednesdays at 7 via Zoom. Parents, click here to be added to the Youth email list to make sure you have access to the Zoom links. Visit kingspark.org/youth for additional information.
There will be no Growth Track during the month of July.
If you’re interested in using your gifts and talents to serve our church and community, Growth Track is the first step. We invite you to attend Growth Track from home via Zoom Chat on Sundays at 12:15, beginning again in August. Visit the Growth Track page for instructions.
You can continue to give securely online through PushPay. You can give a one-time gift or set up recurring giving. You can also mail in your gift to King’s Park International Church, PO Box 13892, Durham, NC 27709. Look for an update on our Vision Fund soon.
We encourage you to continue serving our local community! Here are the current opportunities:
- The DPS Foundation will be partnering with DPS through July, continuing contactless deliveries of meals to families who are unable to go to pick-up sites. They need help to continue serving these families! They are looking for delivery drivers to make contactless meal deliveries to families as well as delivery site team volunteers to load meals into drivers’ cars in a contact-free process. Click here to volunteer. If you would like to receive updates about volunteer needs and open shifts, sign up for their mailing list here.
- Our Hispanic congregation, Celebracion Cristiana, distributes food to our community every Thursday from their food pantry, House of Mercy. They typically receive donations from grocery stores and purchase items from the food bank, but they are receiving less because of the increased consumer demand. If you are able to purchase extra food to donate, look for the donation day and time each week in the King’s Park Community Facebook group. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to contribute financially to House of Mercy.