If you’re planning to attend in-person, please review our guidelines for attending in person. We look forward to seeing you there! Our Kid’s Ministry classes are open for children 2 years old through 2nd grade.
Beginning July 25, we will offer both socially distanced seating and non-socially distanced seating in the sanctuary. When you enter the sanctuary, please let our sanctuary greeters know your preference and follow their instructions. We will also begin a new traffic flow for seating, and we will fill two sections at a time. We look forward to seeing you!
KING’S PARK AT HOME
Watch our service online, here on the website, or on YouTube Sundays at 10 AM. The video recording will remain available on YouTube, and you can also listen to sermons online. Our leaders answer your questions about the sermon on social media each week. Find those videos here.
EVENTS & UPDATES
- July 25 – New Sanctuary Seating Protocols (see below)
- July 25 – Life Group Leaders’ Training
- July 28 – Family Meeting
- Aug 1 – Back to School Celebration
- Aug 2-6 – Churchwide Fall Fast
- Aug 8 – Baptism
Daily prayer conference call:
Mon. – Sat. 12 pm – 12:30 pm | Sun. 9 am – 9:30 am | 919-551-8101
- Beginning July 25, we will offer both socially distanced seating and non-socially distanced seating in the sanctuary. When you enter the sanctuary, please let our sanctuary greeters know your preference and follow their instructions. (Please note that the date for this has changed from July 18th to the 25th.)
- There will be no Growth Track classes in July. Classes will resume on the first Sunday in August.
- Our Parent’s Morning Out 3-Day childcare program is now enrolling for the Fall semester.
- Road work on Odyssey Drive will continue for the next several months. Please follow the detour signs when driving to the church.
- If you’re new to King’s Park, please text the word CONNECT to 919-635-9612. When you receive our reply text, click the link to complete our quick Connect Card. We’ll send you a special gift.
- If you need prayer, please text the word PRAY to 919-635-9612. When you receive our reply text, click the link to send us your request.
- If you are a King’s Park member or regular attender and you need support during illness, life changes, times of crisis, etc., you can request that by using our Pastoral Care Form.
Sign up for our bi-weekly eNewsletter