We have resumed our Sunday morning in-person services. Please visit our COVID-19 In-Person Gathering page for details on the changes we’ve made to our service. It includes everything you need to know before returning to the building.
KING’S PARK AT HOME
We will continue offering our livestream for those of you who don’t plan to return just yet. Watch us here on the website, or on YouTube Sundays at 10AM. The video recording will remain available on YouTube and Facebook and you can also listen to the podcasts.
We will stop posting our live service to Facebook on September 13th. Please make plans to start watching from our website on September 20th. We will continue to stream to YouTube, but we will turn off the ability to chat there starting October 4th.
Please complete this short survey by Sept. 15th to help with our sermon development.
- Sep. 14-18, 2020 – Churchwide Fast
- Sep. 25-26 – ENC Fall Online Experience
- Oct. 3, 2020 – Devoted Couples Intensive
- Oct. 10, 2020 – Annual Fall Women’s Brunch
- Oct. 11, 2020 – Baptism
- Oct. 17, 2020 – Spiritual Operations Workshop
Sign up for our bi-weekly eNewsletter
We host a daily prayer conference call using the content from our UNITE714. To participate, call 919-551-8101. Schedule: Monday – Saturday 12pm – 12:30pm | Sunday 9am – 9:30am
- Life Groups offer us an opportunity to grow together in a small group setting. They allow us to connect with other members of our congregation and people from around the Triangle as we explore a variety of interests and topics together. Groups are held every week in locations across the Triangle and online. Check out our online directory to find the group that’s right for you.
We love our kids! We will include a video lesson for your children each Sunday. Please visit kingspark.org/kids to watch.
Our youth group is replacing their zoom meetings with 2 weekly outdoor meetings that will take place on Wednesday (at the Syfrett’s) and Friday (at the Williams’). Parents, click here to be added to the Youth email list to get the details for attending. Visit kingspark.org/youth for additional information.
If you’re interested in using your gifts and talents to serve our church and community, Growth Track is the first step. We invite you to attend Growth Track from home via Zoom Chat on Sundays at 12:15, beginning again in August. Visit the Growth Track page for instructions.
- You can continue to give securely online through PushPay. You can give a one-time gift or set up recurring giving.
- You can also mail in your gift to King’s Park International Church, PO Box 13892, Durham, NC 27709.
- Visit our Vision Fund page for updates on our Vision Fund.
We encourage you to continue serving our local community! Here are the current opportunities:
- Meet the Community Outreach team online for prayer every last Sunday of the month at 11:30 AM. Contact Dave Stalsbroten for the details.
- Our Hispanic congregation, Celebracion Cristiana, distributes food to our community every Thursday from their food pantry, House of Mercy. They typically receive donations from grocery stores and purchase items from the food bank, but they are receiving less because of the increased consumer demand. If you are able to purchase extra food to donate, look for the donation day and time each week in the King’s Park Community Facebook group. Click here to contribute financially to House of Mercy.