KING’S PARK AT HOME
Watch our service online, here on the website, or on YouTube Sundays at 10 AM. The video recording will remain available on YouTube, and you can also listen to sermons online. Our leaders answer your questions about the sermon on social media each week. Find those videos here.
We are no longer posting our livestream on Facebook. We will continue to stream to YouTube, but we have turned off the ability to chat there. We encourage you to join the chat at kingspark.org/live.
ANNOUNCEMENTS & EVENTS
Take a moment to watch this special message for 2021 from Pastors Reggie & Bomi.
- Jan. 17 – Core Training for Go Team members (check your email)
- Jan. 20 – Online Men’s Gathering
- Jan. 24 – Life Group semester begins
- Feb. 13 – Online Marriage Event
- FIVE MORE MINUTES videos
We host a daily prayer conference call using the content from UNITE714. To participate, call 919-551-8101. Schedule: Monday – Saturday 12pm – 12:30pm | Sunday 9am – 9:30am
Life Groups offer us an opportunity to grow together in a small group setting. They allow us to connect with other members of our congregation and people from around the Triangle as we explore a variety of interests and topics together.
- Life Groups will return on Jan. 24, 2021.
- Click here for details on becoming a life group leader.
- If you’re a leader who needs to renew your group, you can do so here.
- Check out our online directory to find the group that’s right for you.
Our Kid’s Ministry has not reopened in person yet, but your kids are welcome to join you for service in the sanctuary if you’re attending in person.
- We’re no longer posting Kid’s Ministry videos on Sunday. We encourage you to visit LifeKids on YouTube to find video you can share (or reshare) with your children.
- We have life groups available for parents and kids. You can find these details on our Kid’s Ministry page at kingspark.org/kids.
Our youth group has resumed meeting on Wednesday nights from 7-8:30 PM. The meeting is outside if the weather is over 50 degrees and inside the Fellowship Hall if it is under 50 degrees. The Friday meetings have been canceled.
If you’re interested in using your gifts and talents to serve our church and community, Growth Track is the first step. We invite you to attend Growth Track from home via Zoom Chat on Sundays at 12:15. Visit the Growth Track page for instructions.
- You can give securely online through PushPay. You can use this service to make a one-time gift or set up recurring giving.
- You can also mail in your gift to King’s Park International Church, PO Box 13892, Durham, NC 27709.
- Visit our Vision Fund page for updates on our Vision Fund.
College students, we know many of you have returned home to the area. We’d like to invite you to participate in our campus ministry chapters at UNC, Duke and NCCU even if you are not a student at those schools. If you’re interested, visit kingspark.org/campus and complete the “Get Connected” form. We’ll follow up with details on how you can participate.
We encourage you to continue serving our local community! Here are the current opportunities:
- Meet the Community Outreach team online for prayer every last Sunday of the month at 11:30 AM. Please join the Community Outreach Life Group to receive the Zoom details.
- Our House of Mercy food pantry distributes food to our community every Wednesday from 5-6. There are opportunities for volunteers to set up from 3:30-4:30 and to help distribute from 4:45-6:15. Please join the Community Outreach Life Group if you’d like additional details on signing up to volunteer. Click here to contribute financially to House of Mercy.