The Vision Fund gives us an opportunity to join together as a church family to support our vision to be a City on a Hill and a Light to the Nations. This special fund allows us to go beyond our normal operating budget to do more to reach the lost and help those in need. We are trusting God to raise $225,000 by November of 2021. Will you prayerfully consider a generous contribution to the Vision of King’s Park?
We have identified a number of priorities for the 2021 Vision Fund and we have aligned each priority with one of the two parts of our vision.
City On A Hill
Designations in this category will focus on ministry opportunities inside King’s Park and within our local community. We are believing to raise $125,000 for these projects.
This year’s Vision Fund will support the following church needs:
- Equipment needed by the Media ministry so we can see people reached and encouraged through online platforms ($50,000)
- Our Hope Fund, which provides assistance for individuals and families of King’s Park during times of financial need ($5,000)
This year’s Vision Fund will support community outreach in the following ways:
- Assistance for House of Mercy Clothing Closet & Food Pantry ($35,000)
- Outdoor spaces to serve our Parents Morning Out, schools that meet on our property during the week and our community ($25,000)
- Inner-city ministry to children and families in the Cornwallis Housing community through The Life Center ($5,000)
- Seeing college students transformed by the gospel through campus outreach ($5,000)
Light to the Nations
Designations in this category will focus on projects and needs outside of the King’s Park community. We are believing to raise $100,000 for these projects, which include the following:
- Jordan Lewis Missions (JLM): a ministry of King’s Park established to honor the life and legacy of Jordan Lewis, which supports indigenous ministry teams focused on reaching unreached people groups who have yet to hear about Jesus ($50,000)
- Friends of Mirembe: a ministry providing housing, food, clothing, medical care and transportation for African Children’s Choir while touring ($10,000)
- International missionaries who have been sent out from King’s Park ($40,000)
Thanks to your generosity last year, we received nearly $190,000 to advance the Vision. Please prayerfully consider partnering with us again this year. You can click here to give.