We love college students. Love them. In fact, King’s Park started as a campus ministry at UNC, in the 1980s. Since then, the church has moved off of the campus, but our passion is still the same: a belief that if we can reach college students, we can reach the world. We are directly connected with campus ministries on most of the area campuses. We also try to make our Sunday services as inviting as we can for young people. King’s Park is not just a church for families, it is a church for you, too. So come to King’s Park, get plugged in, and grow in God and community. Check out what’s going on on your campuses as well!
- Ryan and Kristen Robinson
- Patience Coleman
- Schuyler Bain
- Caitlin Ball
Rides to church leave from the Davis ATMS and Ehaus lot at 9:30 every Sunday morning!
For more information, check out everynationunc.com
The campus ministry at Duke – ENC Duke – has several different meetings throughout the week, geared toward different pockets of students.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
Flowers 201 on West Campus // Tuesdays, 12:00pm
- Anthony and Marybeth Jorge
Thursday Night Live with Every Nation Campus
Political Science (Edmonds) Building Room 105
7:30pm – 8:30pm
Discipleship Groups are the engine at the core of all we do. They meet at all times of the week, all over Raleigh, and new ones are constantly being started. If you’d like to join one, or if you’d like to be trained to start one, contact us!
- David Stremic
- Alan Mitchell
- Tyler Osborne
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
– Bible discussions that meet weekly or biweekly on campus and in homes to befriend and support internationals through discussions on life, the Bible, leadership, personal development, or other general interests:
- Cary: Yer & Vince Moua // Alt Fridays, 7:00 pm – email@example.com
- Chapel Hill: Todd & Rachel Schwartz // Alt Fridays, 7:30 pm
- Raleigh: John Gray // Saturdays, 5:30pm
- Raleigh: Juliet & Buckmiers // Alt Fridays, 7pm
- John & Cindy Simpson
Join us to reach these future world leaders!
Sign up as a Dinner Host Family or Campus Friend