We’re thrilled that you’re planning to join us! Read on for details on attending, including important guidelines for our in-person gatherings during COVID-19. Please note, we have not resumed our Kid’s Ministry classes.
A Word from our Connections Director
We’re located at 1305 Odyssey Drive in Durham.
Important COVID-19 Guidelines
- Unless you have a medical condition preventing it, we are asking everyone to wear a mask whenever you are in the building.
- Watch from home at kingspark.org/live and do not attend an in-person gathering at the church if any of the following descriptions apply:
- You have had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days
- You have had exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- You have any medical reason you believe you shouldn’t be around others
- Remain seated after service until your section is dismissed. We will dismiss section by section and row by row.
- Practice social distancing at all times (even during worship).
- Bathrooms will be open in the Family Lobby and the Baptismal Lobby. Use the restroom before service, if possible. If you have to use the restroom during service, please use the ones in the Baptismal Lobby.
- We encourage you to keep fellowship to a minimum before and after service. We have set up space for you to connect outdoors.
- Greet your friends with a wave or “air” hug to avoid contact.
- Please make use of the hand sanitizer stations you will find throughout the Family Lobby.
- Please bring your own water bottle since water fountains are closed.
- If you plan to give, please place your offering envelope in the giving box in the Family Lobby or sign up for online giving.