We’re thrilled that you’re planning to join us! Read on for details on attending, including important guidelines for our in-person gatherings during COVID-19. Please note, we have not resumed our Kid’s Ministry classes. We will reopen classes for children 2 years old – 2nd grade on July 11. Your children are welcome to join you in the sanctuary.
Services are held Sundays at 10 AM in person and online at kingspark.org/live.
Please note: Beginning Feb. 1, 2021, roadwork on Odyssey Drive will obstruct entry to the church. Please follow the detour signs to our parking lot or research an alternate route.
A Word from our Connections Director
We’re located at 1305 Odyssey Drive in Durham.
Important COVID-19 Guidelines
- Watch from home at kingspark.org/live and do not attend an in-person gathering at the church if any of the following descriptions apply:
- You have had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days
- You have had exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- You have any medical reason you believe you shouldn’t be around others
- Remain seated after service until your section is dismissed. We will dismiss section by section.
- Practice social distancing at all times (even during worship).
- Bathrooms will be open in the Family Lobby and the Baptismal Lobby. Use the restroom before service, if possible. If you have to use the restroom during service, please use the ones in the Baptismal Lobby.
- We encourage you to keep fellowship to a minimum before and after service. We have set up space for you to connect outdoors.
- Please make use of the hand sanitizer stations you will find throughout the Family Lobby.
- If you plan to give, please place your offering envelope in the giving box in the Family Lobby or sign up for online giving.