Welcome to King’s Park International Church
We’re so glad you are here
We are a Christ-centered Bible-based church assisting people to know God, grow together, discover their purpose and make a difference.
If you join us on Sunday you will find a welcoming and friendly environment. We are a community with a heart to share the love of God.
Attending For The First Time
Attending a church for the first time can feel intimidating, so we want to do everything we can to make your first visit to King’s Park a comfortable one.
King’s Park Kids
If you have children, our children’s ministry is a fun, clean and safe environment designed just for them. Each age group is in an environment that is catered to their unique stage of development. Grades 1-5 attend our Sunday Kid’s Church at 10 AM.
We also offer special Wednesday events to help students (grade 6-12) grow in their relationship with Jesus and each other. We believe that your kids will enjoy themselves so much that they’ll end up bringing YOU back to church!
What To Expect When You Attend King’s Park
If you’ve never attended a worship service at King’s Park, here’s what you can expect:
- When you arrive, follow the signs to our Guest parking. We have special parking reserved for our first-time guests.
- Our volunteers will greet you and welcome you with a warm smile. They will help you get connected.
- The service starts with music led by our worship team.
- Our church is incredibly diverse. We have businessmen in suits and college students in jeans. Dress comfortably and come as you are.
- We celebrate communion every third Sunday. If you choose not to participate for any reason that is perfectly fine.
- We collect a weekly offering, but please don’t feel any pressure to give. You are our guest.
- The message is both biblical and encouraging. You’ll find real answers to the real problems and situations we all face in life.
- The service will last approximately one hour and twenty minutes.
- Most of all, we want to create an atmosphere where you experience the presence of God.
If you are looking to grow in relationship with God and with others Growth Track is the place to start.