Last Update: March 2, 2022
We’re excited about the opportunity to meet together at the church again. Please review these guidelines as you consider joining us in person.
Guidelines for Attending Service In-Person:
- Watch from home at kingspark.org/live and do not attend an in-person gathering at the church if any of the following descriptions apply:
- You have had exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- You have any medical reason you believe you shouldn’t be around others
- [temperature precaution removed 3/2/22]
- We are inviting you to wear a mask while in the building if you would feel more comfortable. Please consult the CDC and NCDHHS guidance on mask wearing. [updated 3/2/22]
- We will offer sections with social distancing for anyone who would prefer that. We will also be offering sections without social distancing. [updated 3/2/22]
- Remain seated after service until your section is dismissed. We will dismiss section by section. [updated 5/18/21]
- Please sign up for online giving or place your offering envelope in the giving box in the Family Lobby.
Our COVID-19 Protocols:
- Our HVAC system has been deep cleaned and the filters we use have the same filtration as the N95 masks (0.3 microns).
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be available throughout the building.
- We will not pass offering buckets. Instead, there are boxes available for giving. We also encourage you to continue giving online.
- All seatback materials, papers and pens, other than Bibles, have been removed.
- We will follow a specific traffic flow in and out of the sanctuary. Floors have been marked and our greeters and ushers will guide you as you enter and exit. You can view the map here.
Kids and Youth
We have reopened Kid’s Ministry classes for children 1 year old through 5th Grade as classroom and Go Team Member capacity permits (updated 3/2/22). Kids are also invited to participate in the Sunday morning service with their family. Our youth have transitioned back to weekly gatherings in the fellowship hall. Visit kingspark.org/youth to sign up for the youth parent email list.
King’s Park at Home
Our livestream will continue on Youtube and kingspark.org/live. We encourage you to continue attending online if you or a family member doesn’t feel well, or if you’re just not ready to attend church in the sanctuary. You’re part of the King’s Park family no matter where you choose to attend! We also invite you to join our online community and women’s group on Facebook.
We Want to Pray for You
We understand how hard this season has been and we’re praying for God’s guidance and wisdom in all of the choices you face in the weeks ahead. If you need prayer or any other pastoral care, please visit our Pastoral Care page.
It’s important for all of us to consider the following:
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization and is reported to be extremely contagious. The state of medical knowledge is ever-evolving, but the virus is believed to spread from person-to-person contact and/or by contact with contaminated surfaces and objects, and even in the air. People reportedly can be infected and show no symptoms and therefore spread the disease. The exact methods of spread and contraction are unknown, and there is no known treatment, cure, or vaccine for COVID-19. Evidence has shown that COVID-19 can cause serious and potentially life-threatening illnesses and even death. King’s Park International Church cannot prevent me or my family members from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while on the Church’s property or when participating in the Church’s programs. Therefore, by entering the King’s Park International Church facility or participating in one of its programs, I acknowledge that I may be exposing myself and my family members to and/or increasing my/our risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19.