Become a Life Groups Leader
Leading a Life Group isn’t about being perfect; it’s about serving others by giving them a place to connect. Hosting a group is simple—choose a topic that interests you from the list below and select a time and location to meet with others to share it. We give you essential tools to make your Life Group successful through Leadership Training and a directory where you can register your group so others can find it easily. We believe people’s lives are changed one semester at a time by moving one step toward Christ, and as a Life Group leader you get to play an important role in that process.
Here are some helpful documents to get you inspired to become a group leader. Scroll down to watch the training video.
Life GROUP LEADER REQUIREMENTS
- Completion of Growth Track including signed Membership Agreement.
- Participation in a Biblical Foundations Life Group.
- Completion of New Life Groups Leader Workshop.
- Register a New Group.
- Please note: if you became a member of King’s Park prior to September 2016, you have met the Growth Track and Biblical Foundations Life Group requirements.
Life GROUP LEADER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make a list of 10 people with co-leader, pray for them, and invite them to your group.
- Plan to participate in your assigned Coaching Group (3 times/semester).
- Prepare and pray for group meetings.
- Submit Semester Attendance Form once at end of the semester.