King’s Park International Church is a multi-ethnic, multi-generational church in the RTP/Durham area of North Carolina, searching for an experienced videographer with graphic design and web skills. This staff member will support the Communications Department by developing videos and providing assistance with graphic design and website updates.
- Productivity- You’re a daily mover and shaker, someone who can think on their feet and isn’t afraid to take initiative.
- Creativity- Speaking the language of the creative industry comes naturally to you, and you love suggesting new ideas.
- Organization- Your capacity for details is large, you aren’t easily overwhelmed, and you enjoy following through.
- Responsibility- Your friends and family lovingly refer to you as the “responsible one,” and you value the execution of an idea as much as the idea itself.
- Flexibility- You must be able to adapt quickly to change.
- Experience in film/video production
- Comprehensive understanding of and proficiency with the tools used to produce quality, compelling video
- Sufficient writing ability to create scripts and/or oversee the creation of such scripts necessary for the production of quality, compelling video segments.
- Understanding of the filmmaking process (development, pre-production, production and post-production)
- Video editing proficiency
- Color-grading proficiency
- Proficiency with production equipment
- Creativity/strong editorial problem-solving skills
- Passion for the Gospel and building the local church
- Plan, shoot, produce, edit and finalize video in support of King’s Park activities, including weekend services, special events and churchwide communications.
- Help conceptualize, write, edit and produce scripts as needed.
- Direct video shoots and manage the technical aspects of filming, including cameras, sound, lighting, design, etc.
- Make edits and updates to website and app as needed
- Monitor stats for King’s Park website and app
- Assist with creating online registration forms
- Provide input on graphic design projects
- Assist with graphic design when possible
- Schedule announcement hosts
- Record, edit and finalize announcements video
- Edit, finalize and upload sermon video each Sunday
- Record, edit and finalize testimonies, stories, interviews, video courses, etc. as needed
- Monitor and report Google analytics and app statistics
- Update website as needed
- Create online registration forms as needed
- Oversee recording of services
- Maintain the King’s Park app
- Maintain video archive