We are looking for an experienced sound engineer to support weekend worship services, rehearsals and other events. The Sound Engineer should be able to mix vocals and instruments to provide a quality worship experience for those attending in person and for those participating online. We are also looking for someone who can manage the sound setup in every direction (board, instruments and microphones, speakers).
To be successful as the Sound Engineer, candidates should be eager to serve, while also being technically skilled.
- Engineer sound for the Sunday morning worship experience, mixing vocals and instruments, including front of house, in-ear and other monitors
- Support the rehearsals to prepare for Sunday worship.
- Guide volunteers who work the mix for the online broadcast.
- Work alongside the Production Team of Go Team volunteers
- Support special events, as needed, when schedule permits
- Expert knowledge of audio systems and large-format digital consoles (Avid Venue SC48, Aviom)
- Associate’s Degree in related field, or equivalent experience
- Prior sound engineer experience in a church setting
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Current King’s Park member or required to take appropriate steps to pursue membership upon being hired. (Requirement applies to employees only. If position is filled by an independent contractor, this is not required.)
Hours: 10 hours per week, Weekend service, Tuesday night rehearsal, other
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.