King’s Park International Church is a multi-ethnic, multi-generational church in the RTP/Durham area of North Carolina, searching for an experienced administrative leader with a substantial background in human resources, facilities management or operations management.
Do you love facts, figures and data? Are you gifted in finding practical solutions to spiritual problems? Do you have strong abilities in facilities management and business operations? Are you adept at providing administrative management to a wide variety of ministry team leaders and programs in different socio-economic backgrounds?
Successful candidates must have the ability to support a multi-generational church and experience leading administratively within a multi-racial and multi-generational context. Candidates must also be Christ-followers, willing to lead in accordance with the vision, mission and values of King’s Park.
The Admin Director will manage the Admin Staff and oversee Strategic Planning, Human Resources, Communications, Special Events, Facilities and related activities. They will also participate in the leadership & coordination of the weekend services and special events, as needed by the Lead Pastor.
You Also Might Have:
- Experience in managing many tasks and programs concurrently.
- Experience in scheduling complex communications and marketing programs.
- Experience facilitating people plugging into the life and ministry of the church.
- Experience managing full-time and part-time staff and volunteers.
- Experience that can be used to assist and support the Lead Pastor.
- Experience with public speaking and customer service.
- Provide leadership to the Admin staff (Facilities Manager, Bookkeeping, Comm and Events Director). Currently we have four full time staff and six part time staff in this area.
- Direct the administrative operations of King’s Park, including office staffing and administrative tasks as requested by the Lead Pastor, with support from the Administrative Assistant and volunteers
- Lead and implement the use of Church Database and Team Management systems: Realm and Planning Center, Basecamp and Google Suite
- Serve as Project Manager for the Annual Planning Process and Performance Management Process.
- Participate in the leadership & coordination of the weekend services and special events, as needed by the Lead Pastor
- Recruit and coordinate the administrative volunteer team, known as the A Team.
- Key meeting support (preparation, during, and follow up)
- Serve with the Lead Pastor as a member of the Core Leadership Team, which provides strategic guidance and oversight to the staff and ministries of the church
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Christ-centered leadership abilities
- Strong team-building, project management and people skills
- Ability to take initiative easily, problem-solve, persevere in difficult circumstances and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to find and recruit volunteers and be a team leader and team player.
- Calling to serve a diverse congregation from different socio-economic backgrounds.
- Associate’s Degree in related field, or equivalent experience
- Current King’s Park member or required to participate in first cycle upon being hired.
Hours: 40 hours per week, Weekend service and Monday through Thursday 10-3 (office hours) availability, remaining schedule is flexible
Candidates should send a resume and statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.